3 Year Old Class
- Tuesdays and Thursdays: 9:00-11:00am; $120 per month/$105 for Y members (CLASS FULL)
- Tuesdays and Thursdays: 12:00-2:00pm; $120 per month/$105 for Y members
4 & 5 Year Old Class
- Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays: 8:30-11am; $150 per month/$130 for Y members
- Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays: 12:30-3:30pm; $165 per month/$145 for Y members
To enroll in part-day YMCA Preschool:
- Contact the program director about availability.
- Visit the Y to pick up an enrollment packet, or download from the location’s web page and complete all of the forms. When listing your child’s age, be sure to use the age your child will be as of September 1.
- Return the registration form and a one-time non-refundable $30 registration fee for each child to the Y.
- When your registration is confirmed, you’ll receive notice by mail.
- All other required forms are due the Monday one week prior to the start of the program. When they are complete, please drop off the forms at the Y. Children are not allowed to start Preschool until these forms are completed, and a physician is required to sign, so be sure to plan ahead.
The first month’s tuition is due on the first Monday of September and is non-refundable. If your tuition is not received, your spot will be forfeited to those on the waiting list. During the school year, tuition must be paid by Monday, one week prior to the start of each month. A $10 fee will apply to any late payments.
We offer electronic funds transfer for your convenience, which would automatically facilitate payment each month. There is a form listed on each Preschool location page if you’d like to go this route.
The Y also offers need-based to cover the cost of Preschool tuition.