What we work toward
Children develop communication, reasoning and problem-solving skills through play, interaction with other children and exploration of their environment.
The YMCA values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility are at the core of all programs and activities.
Our Preschool program:
- Stimulates your child physically, emotionally, developmentally and socially
- Prepares your child for school success
- Encourages your child to develop language skills to problem-solve and communicate
- Offers responsible, caring, well-trained adult staff that provides the best care for your child
- Offers excellent child-to-adult ratios for individualized attention
- Provides a safe, warm atmosphere that meets individual needs