Discounted for Members
- Age: 16+
- Level: All
- Registration is required
- Limit: 8 participants per class
- Cost for members: $28 for 9 week session
- Cost for Non members $43
A Typical Class
Your instructor will teach you a classical ballet barre including plies, tendus, degages, rond de jambes, fondus, frappes, grand battements, and even pirouettes. Gain grace, strength, and posture while enjoying beautiful, classical ballet music.
- Improves neuroplasticity and memory
- Improves flexibility
- Improves posture
- Reduces stress level
- Burns calories
Tips + Preparation
- New to class? Arrive a little early so our instructor can give you some pointers.
- Prepare to sweat
- No equipment necessary.
Attire and What to Bring
- Wear fairly tight-fitting, stretchy clothing so instructor can see your alignment.
- Wear socks or ballet slippers