The Ys membership plans give you a choice. Find the Membership that fits you and stop in to join or take a tour.
Starting at $17.00/Month
- For individuals ages 12-18 years of age
- Youth under 12 must use the facility with an adult (18 years or older) present
- This membership type is not available for purchase online
Starting at $45.00/Month
- For individuals ages 19-25 years of age
Starting at $60.00/Month
- For individuals ages 26+ years of age
Starting at $78.00/Month
- For two adults (26+ years of age) living in the same household
- Proof of residence may be required
Starting at $83.00/Month
- For up to two adults (26+ years of age) and any dependent children in the same household.
- FREE CHILD WATCH SERVICES
Please note that youth memberships are not available for purchase online at this time. To sign up for a membership online, click the "JOIN ONLINE NOW" button at the top of this page. Complete the steps to create an account. From there, you will be able to enter your payment information. Once you have completed this part of the process, stop into the YMCA to get your member number and off you go...just let us know that you registered online! If you have questions as you go through this process, give us a call anytime!
Payable through an automatic monthly draft from your credit or debit card or from a bank account. If the amount of your payment changes, we will notify you, in writing, 30 days in advance. Returned checks or bank drafts are assessed a $15 fee. If membership lapses due to non-payment, you are considered a new member if you wish to join again.
A one-time $25 fee paid when you become a new member. If you have not been a member for 30 days or more, you are considered a new member. Youth memberships and military members are not charged an enrollment fee. We have monthly promotions all the time, check in with our Welcome Desk staff to learn more!
Memberships are billed one month prior to the expiration date and will require a 30-day written notice prior to the withdrawal date for cancellation. Cancellations are not accepted over the phone. Membership fees paid are not refundable or transferable.
As of January 1, 2022, members in a contract membership type will not be renewed upon completion. Once contracts are complete, members can select a new monthly rate plan (shown above). Contract members will receive their first month free when transferring to a new plan.
Guest Pass Policy:
When you bring a guest to the Y, the use of guest passes will be logged when you check in at the front desk. Before entry to the Y, all guests must complete a waiver and have guest information, including a photo entered into our system. Members must accompany guests at the Y and are responsible for the behavior of said guests while using the Y. If a guest violates the code of conduct, consequences can include suspension or termination of membership or program privileges for the guest and member.
Please be mindful of our youth guest pass policy:
- Guests under the age of 12 are not permitted to use the Y without an adult (18 years of age or older) present
- Guests under the age of 16 are not permitted to use the Wellness Center area of the Y
We offer two ways to purchase guest passes. You can purchase a single day use or a guest pass package.
Single Day Use
- Youth & Young Adults (19 and under): $10 per day
- Adults (19 years of age or older): $15 per day
- Family: $25 per day
Guest Pass Packages
Guest pass packages are a great option for those who may be visiting for a short period of time or for those who may visit throughout the year. Guest pass packages expire one year from initial purchase.
- Youth & Young Adults (25 and under)
- 5 Sessions: $40
- 7 Sessions: $60
- Adults (26+ years of age or older)
- 5 Sessions: $60
- 7 Sessions: $90
- 5 Sessions: $100
- 7 Sessions: $150